Frequent cyclists know that cars are among of the biggest dangers on the road. Many of drivers aren't very good at sharing the road, and that's exactly the case with this pickup driver. To make matters worse, its payload isn't even properly strapped down. However, that might have saved this rider. It gave him the one-in-a-million shot of getting knocked off his bike one moment and a split-second later lying on a mattress.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX