Frequent cyclists know that cars are among of the biggest dangers on the road. Many of drivers aren't very good at sharing the road, and that's exactly the case with this pickup driver. To make matters worse, its payload isn't even properly strapped down. However, that might have saved this rider. It gave him the one-in-a-million shot of getting knocked off his bike one moment and a split-second later lying on a mattress.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!