Mini is certainly no stranger to a special edition, as unique option and styling packs have been a staple of the Mini line since its return to the US market, but it's next special trim is quite a big departure from previous cars. It's based on the Countryman, and is called the Black Knight Edition.
Our spy photographers have caught something interesting rolling around Auburn Hills. This Dodge Dart R/T wears some interesting matte gray paint as well as a set of 19-inch wheels wrapped in Pirelli P-Zero performance rubber. It's difficult to tell from this vantage, but the sedan may sit slightly lower than other models we've seen as well. Of course, it's difficult to miss the aggressive hood scoop planted front and center. Don't get too excited, though. Odds are this is not the much-rumored SR
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!