Toyota President and COO Jim Lentz on Today Show – Click above to watch video after the jump
This morning's Today Show on NBC featured General Motors' design chief Ed Welburn talking with host Matt Lauer live from General Motors' Warren Tech Center. Welburn previewing the Detroit Auto Show's coming attractions, including the new Buick LaCrosse and the Chevrolet Camaro. Most newsworthy, however, was the designer's willingness to pull back the sheet - albeit partially - on what looks to be a production-bound version of 2007's Chevrolet Beat concept. Welburn promised that the car would be
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies