The easiest battery-swapping station we've laid eyes on was unveiled at the 26th Electric Vehicle Symposium (EVS26) in Los Angeles this week, but it's not for cars.
The French postal service (La Poste) has just released a public announcement saying they intend to buy 300 EVs for postal delivery. The amount could be increased to 3000 by the end of 2012. The public announcement not only includes the purchase of the EVs but also the maintenance contracts.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX