343 Studios is preparing its Halo 4 video game for release on November 6, and someone there had the sensational idea to commission a life-sized M12 Force Application Vehicle, otherwise known as a Warthog. G4's X-Play program visited Aria, an Irvine, California company whose custom build work we've seen at SEMA, to see how the electronic specs are being translated into a full-scale drivable Brute-killing machine.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!