Maserati has rolled out a new video to drum up anticipation for the company's new SUV concept, the Kubang. The flick begins with images of the Italian automaker's illustrious racing past, complete with open-wheel fire-breathers sliding across cobblestone courses and a fleet of MC-12 racers blowing past exuberant fans. That's all well before the portly, computer-generated Kubang saunters onto the screen. We'll be clear here; we understand that occasionally, automakers need to bow to the tides of
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX