Fiat Chrysler Automobiles aired three commercials during this year's Super Bowl, and the first spot was given to Maserarti during the first quarter of the big game. The 90-second ad was used by Maserati to introduce its new midsize Ghibli luxury sports sedan to a very captive American audience.
Maserati Super Bowl Commercial
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX