Spy shots have been circulating the web of an upcoming hard-top convertible from Maserati. But while the Trident marque is known to be developing a convertible version of the big GranTurismo, reports now suggest that the vehicle spied is actually the smaller Porsche-rivaling sportscar previously rumored and spied.
Maseratis are capable of tremendous momentum, and that's exactly what the company has been carrying forward. With only a two-model line-up, Maserati has been hard at work coming out with new variants and updates at every turn. Following on the heels of the GranTurismo and GranTurismo S, the Trident marque is in the process of unveiling the new Quattroporte, but the next batter is already on deck and ready to swing.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino