In July of 2011, Maserati announced we would be receiving the hotted-up GranTurismo Convertible Sport here in the States. Known as the GranCabrio Sport elsewhere around the world, this beautiful droptop is packed with a more powerful version of the mill found in the GranTurismo S.
Maserati Granturismo Convertible Sport
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX