In July of 2011, Maserati announced we would be receiving the hotted-up GranTurismo Convertible Sport here in the States. Known as the GranCabrio Sport elsewhere around the world, this beautiful droptop is packed with a more powerful version of the mill found in the GranTurismo S.
Maserati Granturismo Convertible Sport
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Maserati Granturismo Convertible Sport Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!