If you watched 2011's The Dilemma and thought there's no way automakers would actually pipe artificial engine notes into their cars, think again. Several companies have been developing exhaust-note simulation systems, particularly for electric cars – be it for the sake of enjoyment or safety. But EVs aren't the only cars that will benefit from engine notes reproduced through speaker systems: so will some high-end performance machinery.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX