When you're born, it's impossible to know what sort of cars you'll be into as an adult. Your dad might be into old Mopars while your mom prefers a Ford Mustang. You, on the other hand, might end up being a fan of English cars (that was the case with your author, at least). Regardless of which vehicle type, era or marque you prefer, though, it's usually possible to trace back to the exact moment you fell in love with them.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX