2011 Chevrolet Volt – Click above for high-res image gallery
A General Motors executive is calling on the ethanol industry to increase E85 production as automakers boost flex-fuel vehicle production. Mary Beth Stanek (shown) is GM's director of environmental and energy programs and was speaking at a forum sponsored by Successful Farming magazine. She says the industry must ensure that flex-fuel vehicles "are experiencing the fuel." She also added that GM will not work on powertrains "when we don't have fuel for it." On the other side, observers say it's a
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies