The Cougar Ace shipping vessel that began listing severely on July 23rd off the coast of Alaska has finally been righted and is safely moored at Dutch Harbor in the Aleutian Islands. The Cougar Ace's cargo of 4,700 Mazda vehicles will likely be unsalvageable, as CargoLaw.com is reporting "most decks suffered vehicle damage and all vehicles must be re-secured". After the vehicles have been re-secured, the next step will be to tow the vessel to a discharging port.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX