The Cougar Ace shipping vessel that began listing severely on July 23rd off the coast of Alaska has finally been righted and is safely moored at Dutch Harbor in the Aleutian Islands. The Cougar Ace's cargo of 4,700 Mazda vehicles will likely be unsalvageable, as CargoLaw.com is reporting "most decks suffered vehicle damage and all vehicles must be re-secured". After the vehicles have been re-secured, the next step will be to tow the vessel to a discharging port.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!