We've got to hand it to Porsche – the company certainly knows how to pull our heart strings. As if we weren't already been smitten with the 918 Spyder, the automaker has the audacity to wrap one up in its historic Martini livery before sending it out to the Nürburgring for testing. Up above you can see it lifting a wheel at the Little Carousel.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX