It seems that Nissan Europe has all the fun, and just maybe, all the crazy. When they built the Juke-R, that was a head-turner but it was still Earthly, at least a little bit. The Juke Box is just plain nuts. Working with dance music icons Ministry of Sound and Martin Audio, the trio created a Juke with a specially fabricated sound system to provide the same aural intensity found within The Box at 2 a.m. – The Box being the Ministry of Sound's especially fabricated room-within-a-room at it
Ministry of Sound has grown over the past two decades into an internationally renowned brand, including a record label, fashion line and series of consumer electronics. But it all started with a single room, designed by Martin Audio, that is said to have some of the best accoustics and finest sound systems in the world. Now Martin has applied the same formula to create the Nissan Juke Box.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX