Racing Dreams is an award-winning documentary that follows the racing exploits of three go-kart racing youths chasing an entry into the world of NASCAR. As we reported before, when Racing Dreams took the podium at the Tribeca Film Festival, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson got behind this project as executive producer, and now this documentary is making its broadcast premiere on Thursday, February 23 at 9 PM on Public Television. The PBS documentary series POV (Point Of View) will also stream the movie
Gearheads that hear the name Tribeca are as likely to think of a Subaru crossover as the Manhattan neighborhood. But this year the Triangle Below Canal street was infused with a heavy dose of octane as Racing Dreams wowed the crowds at the Tribeca Film Festival. The documentary, directed by Marshall Curry and produced by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, profiles three aspiring racing drivers in their teens as they work their way up through the karting ranks on their way to NASCAR. If you're getting ch
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!