Elon Musk, Tesla CEO and chief designer of space exploration technologies for SpaceX, had a lighthearted umbrage moment with an affront made on him and his space travel company, recently. It wasn't really the request made by animal rights group PETA that SpaceX trips to Mars only offer passengers vegan meals, it was how writer Amy Tennery ended her article with a quick side note: "unless Elon Musk were some kind of benevolent, kale-eating overlord of Mars, how exactly would he enforce this rule?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX