Elon Musk, Tesla CEO and chief designer of space exploration technologies for SpaceX, had a lighthearted umbrage moment with an affront made on him and his space travel company, recently. It wasn't really the request made by animal rights group PETA that SpaceX trips to Mars only offer passengers vegan meals, it was how writer Amy Tennery ended her article with a quick side note: "unless Elon Musk were some kind of benevolent, kale-eating overlord of Mars, how exactly would he enforce this rule?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mars Landing Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!