In a commentary piece in Fortune, writer Ben Geier nominates General Motors CEO Mary Barra as his Crisis Manager of the Year for the way she has handled internal issues and an 11-month recall barrage that has so far ensnared 30 million cars worldwide.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!