Earlier this week, a small but bipartisan group of U.S. Representatives brought the CAFE debate back into the forefront, however briefly. The CAFE debate was big news a few weeks ago, but stories move on and Iraq, Alberto Gonazales and the race for president have filled the political pages once again. The energy bill (of which CAFE discussions are a part) still needs to be hammered out, so it's good to see more support for higher-mpg cars.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Markey Cafe Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!