Mark Webber has announced he's leaving the Red Bull F1 team to join Porsche in that company's quest for victory at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. The Australian has signed a contract that will keep him with his new employer for the next "several years." Porsche says Webber will helm the company's new LMP1 sports prototype at Le Mans and will also compete in the World Endurance Championship. This won't be his first go at the legendary 24-hour race – Webber has competed at Le Mans twice before. No
Mark Webber Porsche
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX