Long is the list of bold electric vehicle designs that have been penned and prototyped over the last few years, only to whither and die on the vine. The Agility Saietta is, perhaps, one of the very boldest and it would be a small lie to say we held out much hope for its future when first it seared our eyeballs. Well, it now appears our presentiments were wrong and this British-born electric motorcycle can be crossed from that aforementioned manifest. The company has made its first delivery.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mark Northwood Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!