The electric ton, she is broken. The magical 100 mile per hour lap speed was shattered during the SES TT Zero when Michael Rutter officially completed a circuit of the Isle of Man's 37.73-mile Snaefell mountain course at an average 104.056 mph aboard the 2012 edition of the Team Segway MotoCzysz E1pc. Besides securing a place in history, Rutter and MotoCzysz also collected a check for £10,000 ($15,490 U.S. at today's rates).
No hyperbole. This is the coolest electric motorcycle racing footage ever. Motoczysz has just released a video featuring the 2010 and 2011 versions of its E1pc electric motorcycles competing against the clock and each other at this year's TT Zero. If you click on the link to it below, kiss the better part of twenty-three minutes goodbye.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX