There are many things to love about the Rennsport Reunion. Stacks of beautiful Porsche metal, the chance to meet racing legends face to face and the sound of historic race cars barking at the paddock walls all make for an experience unlike any other. But for us, the best part is watching those vintage racers take to a track like Laguna Seca in anger. This year, Mark Hotchkis hopped behind the wheel of the Hotchkis Porsche 962 for a few quick laps on the renowned road circuit once again. He wasn'
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Mark Hotchkis Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!