Hertz wants to be there whenever you want to borrow a car. The traditional car rental company has been attempting to get in on the short-term carsharing bandwagon for a while, with Hertz On Demand, but this week's announcement of a new program called Hertz 24/7 is a big move towards giving you wheels any time you want them.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX