Episode #378 of the Autoblog podcast is here, and this week, Dan Roth, Steven Ewing, Michael Harley and Chris McGraw talk about the news of Toyota moving to Texas, the BMW i8, Mark Fields as the next Ford CEO and rumors of a manual transmission and magnetorheological shocks for the Chevrolet SS. We start with what's in the garage and finish up with some of your questions, and for those of you who hung with us live on our UStream channel, thanks for taking the time. Check out the new rundown belo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX