General Motors has reorganized its design management again, the second such shakeup in the last year. Mark Adams, who currently serves as the company's executive director of global Cadillac and Buick design is headed back to Europe to take over as vice president of design for GM Europe. According to Automotive News, the move is the first step in a plan to sort out a plan for the future of Buick and Opel, both in terms of strategy and design language. Andrew Smith will take over Adams' old positi
In case you haven't got enough of the 2014 Cadillac CTS that just debuted at the New York Auto Show, Cadillac has let us have some rolling footage of the car around its test track along with a few words from VP of marketing Don Butler and executive director of design Mark Adams.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX