The refreshed 2013 Buick Enclave arrives with a number of new features and a $39,270 price tag (*including destination charges), a figure that represents a price hike compared to the 2012 model, which based at $36,500. General Motors also priced its less-expensive Lambda platform-mate, the 2013 GMC Acadia, earlier this week.
Buick wants you to know that the 2012 Enclave is smart and sexy and has enlisted the aid of Marissa Miller to help get the point across. The redesigned crossover seems more distracting than anything when Miller's in the picture, but we'll assume that's in a good way. And since we don't expect she comes with the car, buyers should be able to focus on the smart and sexy part.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX