Nintendo has taught millions of underage kids to drive, thanks to its immensely popular handheld Mario Kart video game. The driving routes are all virtual – thankfully – as they include not only unexpected sheer cliffs, but also driving under the water while evading baddies.
Mario Kart 7
- Michael Harley
- Nov 17, 2011
- John Neff
- Nov 10, 2011
We were intrigued when we learned that Nintendo is holding a press conference at next week's LA Auto Show. Why would The House That Mario Built be hanging around an auto show? What sort of tie-in could Nintendo with have four wheels?
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models