Click above for high-res gallery courtesy our friends at Speed and Motion
Richard Owen of Supercars.net recently visited the Marconi Museum in Tustin, California and discovered one of its hidden gems, a Sultan of Brunei custom Ferrari FX. Richard explains the history of this technological tour de force and gives us some insight into the bizarre story of the Sultan and his massive collection of one-offs, custom-builts, exotics and supercars that numbered in the thousands. The whole collection was estimated to have cost some $28 billion. This particular jewel started li
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX