The last time a factory-backed Viper won a race in the American Le Mans Series was 2000, a season that the then-dominant Viper would've swept entirely had it not lost two of those ten races to the Corvette team. It was fitting, then, that 13 years later, Marc Goossens drove his No. 91 SRT Viper GTS-R across the finish line at Road America on Saturday ahead of two Corvettes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX