The last time a factory-backed Viper won a race in the American Le Mans Series was 2000, a season that the then-dominant Viper would've swept entirely had it not lost two of those ten races to the Corvette team. It was fitting, then, that 13 years later, Marc Goossens drove his No. 91 SRT Viper GTS-R across the finish line at Road America on Saturday ahead of two Corvettes.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Marc Goossens Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!