European tuners show up at the Geneva Motor Show in spades to display their very expensive wares in hopes of finding a handful of buyers. The only way to set your company apart is to make cars that are increasingly extreme. Mansory is no different, and to keep up with competitors it has brought the 1,600-horsepower Carbonado GT to Switzerland.
For those fortunate enough to own a Lamborghini Aventador who feel that the car just isn't unique enough on its own, Mansory will gladly take some more of your money to create this Carbonado. At last year's Geneva Motor Show, we saw this car painted up in bright orange, and now, at this year's show, we get to see what the Aventador looks like in completely exposed carbon fiber.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!