A Japanese magazine published a manga comic highlighting the benefits of the Toyota Mirai to other eco-friendly automobiles. It is, as you'd expect, very strange.
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 13, 2014
Japan has given the world so much to enthuse over. We're not sure the Toyota Aygo is necessarily one of them as much as, say, the Scion FR-S or Lexus LFA (especially since it's actually made in Europe), but for many Nipponophiles, the centuries-old artistic discipline of Manga certainly is. And now the two have come together in this two-and-a-half-minute animated short.
- Frank Filipponio
- Nov 15, 2008
Click above for gallery of Itasha supercars
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models