If you were tired of seeing Batman get all the cool cars while your favorite superhero was left to his own considerable devices, you may have been intrigued when Chrysler unveiled a special Ram Power Wagon last summer. Tied in to the premier of Man of Steel, the unique truck packed a blueish-grey vinyl wrap (textured like Superman's outfit), gloss-black accents, anodized red trim, 17-inch alloys and an interior decked out with Superman logos.
Man Of Steel
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX