Click the image above for a gallery from the show floor.
After several weeks of voting over at Facebook, Mallory McMorrow emerged as the winner of the Mazda Design Challenge, a contest that tasked budding automotive artists to envision what design direction the Mazda3 might take in 2018. The 21-year-old Notre Dame industrial design major beat out 300 contestants over the course of the contest, and beyond being recognized for a her artistic prowess, she'll be on hand when her design is rendered in clay and paint over the course of the LA Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX