When humanity reaches the stars, it looks like the all-electric Nissan Leaf will sell well on Venus while the Tesla Model S EV will be snapped up pretty quickly on Mars. Unfortunately, there are charging stations on neither planet.
A while back, Men's-issue advocate Glenn Sacks was leading the call against Volvo shacking up with Arnold Worldwide. The contention centered around how men and fathers are portrayed in some of Arnold's work. At stake was $150 million in advertising dollars from the Swedish brand. The decision has been made, and despite the hue and cry, Boston-based Arnold won the contract away from incumbent EuroRSCG. It was actually a joint victory -- Arnold will be teaming up with London's Nitro as they move a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX