It's pretty and it's ugly at the same time. The picture above is just one of a series of crash test pictures that Tesla's Malcolm Powell (vice president of vehicle integration) posted yesterday over on the Tesla Motors blog. Powell is excited because the Roadster has now made it through the final round of crash tests. He writes:
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies