What a coincidence. Iranian strongman Mahmoud Ahmadinejad recently removed government subsidies on gasoline, causing prices to quadruple overnight. This week, Iran Khodro Company (IKCO), the region's largest automaker, has announced its future models will incorporate micro hybrid (ie. start/stop) and mild hybrid technology. In fact, the first 200 units of their Samand El Microhybrid X are planned to be released onto the market later this month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX