Mahindra has had its fair share of issues and delays in bringing its TR20 and TR40 diesel-powered compact pickup trucks to market here in the United States, but it seems that experience hasn't turned the Indian automaker off completely from a planned launch of its Scorpio SUV in America by the end of this year.
Mahindra has been in the news these last few years due mostly to its plans to bring small, efficient diesel-powered trucks to the large United States market. The Indian automaker is also said to be considering bringing its SUVs to America, assuming that its initial pickup truck launch, which is being handled by importer Global Vehicles, goes according to plan. We'll find out when the trucks start to arrive before the end of the year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies