Click above for the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes, RSS or listen now!
Mike Levine over at PickupTrucks.com got a chance to drive the Mahindra Pik-Up regular cab with a 7-foot bed and lived to say rather good things about it. He drove the 2.5-liter diesel spec that is a generation behind what we'll get here, so actual driving impressions are moot.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX