That electric-vehicle magnet that is Norway has attracted yet another automaker. This time, it's India-based Mahindra that is looking to bring its battery-electric Reva e2o to the country sometime soon, India's Financial Express says. Mahindra is eying the UK and Sri Lanka for new sales as well.
Mahindra Reva E2o
- Sebastian Blanco
- Mar 25, 2013
Mahindra Reva has been making slow and steady waves with the all-electric E2O city car, taking the previous Reva model – the G-Wiz – into the modern age with the production version of the Reva NXR concept.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models