That electric-vehicle magnet that is Norway has attracted yet another automaker. This time, it's India-based Mahindra that is looking to bring its battery-electric Reva e2o to the country sometime soon, India's Financial Express says. Mahindra is eying the UK and Sri Lanka for new sales as well.
Mahindra Reva E2o
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX