Mahindra Pik-Up – Click above for high-res image gallery
Mahindra Pik Up
Formerly just a suspicion that had been whispered about, Global Vehicles USA CEO John Perez has uttered it out loud: Mahindra is thought to have delayed the EPA certification of its Pik-Up so that it could break its contract with GV USA. For four years now, GV has had a contract be the exclusive distributor of the Pik-Up in the United States. However, now that the trucklet has finally received EPA approval, Mahindra voided its contract with GV and hasn't announced any alternative.
Mike Levine over at PickupTrucks.com got a chance to drive the Mahindra Pik-Up regular cab with a 7-foot bed and lived to say rather good things about it. He drove the 2.5-liter diesel spec that is a generation behind what we'll get here, so actual driving impressions are moot.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX