You get a pretty nifty cargo bed, too.
Magnetic Ride Control
The Chevrolet SS is very much a muscle car for grownups. If you have a career, significant other and maybe some kids to tote around, you can still drive one, secure in the knowledge that there is a 415-horsepower, 6.2-liter V8 lurking under the hood for when it's time to have some fun. For 2015, Chevrolet is confirming earlier rumors with the addition of a standard, magnetic suspension and optional six-speed manual, according to the automaker's recently released dealer order guide (pictured righ
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX