You get a pretty nifty cargo bed, too.
Delphi's MagneRide semi-active suspension is building quite an impressive list of clients. The system's electromagnetically controlled dampers than can instantly be switched between Comfort and Sport settings first appeared on the Chevy Corvette and Cadillac STS. Then Ferrari announced the technology would appear on its new 599GTB. Now Audi has announced it will rename the technology Audi Magnetic Ride and offer it to customers as standard fare on new Euro-spec TTs. A console-mounted two-stage s
The embattled, and bankrupt, GM parts supplier Delphi has been tapped by Ferrari to supply the new 599 GTB Fiorano with its MagneRide suspension that’s also used on the Chevrolet Corvette, Cadillac STS and other premium GM products. The MagneRide suspension uses shock absorbers filled with a fluid capable of changing damping characteristics on the fly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX