Now that the dust has begun to settle after the SEMA explosion, we're discovering a handful of awesome videos that shed a little more light on some of our favorite cars from the show. That includes the ID Agency Ford Focus worked up with professional fixed-gear bike rider Michael Chacon. The hatch wears some seriously sexy BASF paint, and with a body kit drawn up by design guru Jon Sibal and a Wraptivo carbon fiber roof, the Focus has some serious attitude. An AEM cold-air intake and a Magnaflow
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!