Subaru announces Magellan's smartphone-based GPS map and navigation app for future vehicles.
We're ramping up the giveaways as we race towards the end of the year, and we've got a sweet load of prizes to help make your Black Friday that much brighter. Courtesy of Magellan, we're giving away 12 of the GPS-maker's excellent Roadmate navigation systems between now and November 30th.
The Winding Road staff had their camera phones at the ready when they found themselves being overtake on Michigan roads by what appears to be a prototype for a Mercury-badged version of the Ford Freestyle crossover. Apparently these mules have been seen around the Detroit area a lot in the past week. Though Ford has said in the past that Mercury would not get a version of the Freestyle, Ford has decided to continue producing the crossover with a Blue Oval badge, so a Mercury version based on the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX