It seems a pretty safe assumption that if Joel Ewanick agreed to join General Motors as its Vice President of Marketing after less than two months in the same job at Nissan, he must have been promised a lot. Specifically, he was probably given complete control over everything marketing related for all four remaining brands at GM. If so, it appears that Ewanick is jumping in with both feet. It was only a few weeks ago that Chevrolet announced that it was moving its advertising account away from C
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX