It seems a pretty safe assumption that if Joel Ewanick agreed to join General Motors as its Vice President of Marketing after less than two months in the same job at Nissan, he must have been promised a lot. Specifically, he was probably given complete control over everything marketing related for all four remaining brands at GM. If so, it appears that Ewanick is jumping in with both feet. It was only a few weeks ago that Chevrolet announced that it was moving its advertising account away from C
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!