Yes, MADA's a little, uh, mad, about the prospect of Tesla Motors opening stores in the Land 'o Lakes. Tesla is facing increased opposition from Minnesota auto dealers to the California-based electric-vehicle maker's plans to open stores in the state, Automotive News reports.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX