Don Draper's big, red convertible is the undisputed star of this particular show.
No faithful follower of AMC's Mad Men could have missed the cars that quietly co-starred. Stretching through the whole of the 1960s, the series' timeline had access to some of the coolest vehicular set dressing ever. Here are five cars from the show that we saw, remembered, and love.
Product placement in television and film has become so commonplace that we almost expect any mention of a specific brand on camera to be paid for in full by the company in question. And so we might have assumed with this week's episode of Mad Men, but apparently that wasn't the case.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX