A Vero Beach, FL, woman is alive today thanks to the quick thinking and selfless bravery of a pair of sheriff's deputies.
On Monday, with Hurricane Sandy fast approaching, Wards Auto published a report speculating on how the storm might effect the auto industry. In a general sense, it was predicted that plants in or near the storm's path could shut down as a precautionary measure. With Sandy now having made landfall as a superstorm, it appears several production facilities were right in her path.
Volvo Trucks, which has full control of the Mack Trucks brand in North America and Renault Trucks in Europe, will be showing off an example of their hybrid diesel–electric D7 engine and I-SAM (Integrated Starter, Alternator Motor) drivetrain system at the Commercial Vehicle Show to be held in Birmingham, U.K. in late April.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX