This video is neither as dangerous nor as insane as the title indicates, if only because you're only using the chainsaw's motor and not the actual chain itself. Do not take a chainsaw to your engine without first removing the chain. It would be bad.
One of the neatest things to do overseas is find U.S. stars hawking foreign goods, like Kevin Costner fronting for coffee in England and Bill Murray selling whiskey in Japan. Turns out MacGyver, aka actor Richard Dean Anderson (click the image above to enlarge), wasn't to be left out of the action, having been named the "hero" to help sell the Mercedes-Benz Citan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX